It is one of the famous restaurants in Hoi An. Miss food from home? Circle got you. It is well-known for its burger. Never leave this place without trying at least one of their burgers!
– Address: 317 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam
– Open for Business: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
2. Dao Tien
Treat yourself with a luxurious meal by the river. Nice view plus great food prepared by experienced chef is a perfect dinner.
– Address: 19/4 Phan Boi Chau, Hoi An, Vietnam
– Open for Business: 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
3. Hola Taco!
Get the real Mexican delish in this place. This restaurant proves that Vietnam culinary skill is extraordinarily wide ranged.
– Address: 09 Phan Chau Trinh | Quang Nam, Hoi An
– Open for Business: 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
4. Jim’s Snackbar
Take a break from all the Vietnamese food you’ve been taking the day you landed in Vietnam. Chips, fries, nachos, burgers, and almost all the snacks you love eating back home is here.
– Address: 60 Tran Cao Van, Hoi An 000000000, Vietnam
– Open for Business: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
5. Rosie’s café
A little place secluded from the busy place in the old town of Hoi An. It’s a good place to relax and drink Vietnamese coffee and just read book.
– Address: 8/6 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai
– Open for Business: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
6. Baba’s Kitchen
This restaurant is perfect place for traveling Muslim brothers and sisters, vegans and foodie who just can’t fight the urge to get some Indian delectable.
– Address: 115, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoi An, Vietnam
– Open for Business: 11:00 am – 10:00 am
7. Herbs and Spices Restaurant
This is not an ordinary restaurant. You’ll have to prepare your own food. Learn some of the famous Vietnamese dishes and bring home the knowledge and cook them for your love ones.
– Address: 2/6 le Loi Str, Hoi An, Vietnam
8. Phi Banh Mi
Get the famous street food in Vietnam at its best. Sanitation is a lot better compared to the normal ones but it is still as cheap as the others.
– Address: 88 Thai Phien, Hoi An, Vietnam
– Open for Business: 7:00 am – 8:30 pm
9. STREETS Restaurant Café
Enjoy authentic and delicious Vietnamese dishes. All the local dishes of Hoi An is also being served here. A perfect place for a whole family to dine and also a good way to help out young students who are working part time here to support their studies.
– Address: 17 Le Loi Street, Hoi An, Vietnam
– Open for Business: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
10. An Bang Beach Village Restaurant
A little far from the old town of Hoi An but it is worth the travel. Enjoy the view of the beach while professional cooks and chef prepare your meal. Or you can join them in preparing your meal as well. Who knows learn one or two and bring the knowledge back home and start amazing your family and friends with it.
– Address: Group 6, An Bang, Cam An
– Open for Business: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm