In the morning:
- – 07:30 – 08:00 a.m: our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An / Da Nang.
- – 9:30 am We start the journey with the most beautiful pass road in Vietnam – Hai Van pass, an amazing place that you shouldn’t miss. You will have few minute for the photo time at the top Hai Van Quan – the highest point and place where you can see the different atmosphere and weather between Da Nang and Hue city. The full view of Lang Co bay – the most beautiful bay in the world.
- – 11:30 am Arrive Hue city and stop at the first spot – King Khai Dinh ‘s tomb.
- – 12:30 am: Take a relax and have Vietnamese lunch at a local lunch.
In the afternoon:
- – 13:30 pm: Continue the trip to Royal Citadel- the last royal city of Vietnam with three ramparts and ancient constructions.
- – 15:30 pm: Driving along the poetic Perfume River to go for sightseeing at Thien Mu pagoda, one of the most significant sites of Buddhist worship in Hue. The last but not at least, you will take a dragon boat trip on Perfume River to enjoy a peaceful ancient capital in the afternoon before get back the car to return to your hotel.
- – 18:30 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Da Nang city.
- – 19:00 – 19:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An. Finish the tour.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An
- High-quality vehicle
- English- speaking tour guide during the trip
- Lunch at local restaurant (Hue traditional food)
- Water and Tissue
- Drop off at your hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An
- All Entrance fees
- < 5 years old: free
- 5 < years old < 12: 75%
- > 12 years old: like the adult.
Tags: Hue tour, tour Hue, Hue city tour,