Hue city is famous with the romance Perfume river, the Citadel and royal tombs. To help the travelers in Hoi an and Da nang have a chance to visit this beautiful Hue city in 1 day, we operate this Hue city small group tour departing and finishing at Hoi An or Da nang. With this tour, you have a chance to not only discover the history, architecture and the culture of Hue ancient city but also explore the daily life of local people and enjoy special Hue’s food. Join in our Hue city tour from Da nang or Hoi an, we make sure that you will have unforgettable memories.
If you want a private tour, please see details here: Da nang- Hue – Da nang private tour
*All Inclusive:High-quality Van 16 seater, Door to Door service, Dragon boat cruise (30 mins), Experienced tour guide, Local lunch (Hue Food), All entrance fees (Imperial Citadel 150.000 vnd/pax, Khai Dinh Tomb 100.000 vnd/pax)
– If you are staying Hue after your journey, please let our staff know in advance.
– Any special requirements, do not hesitate to let us know!
|Kind of Car||Pictures||Types of Cars|
– 07:00 – 07:30 a.m: Our guide and van will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An. If you are in Da nang, we will pick guests up between 8.00 am and 8.30 am
– Begin the journey to Hue by crossing one of the best coastal roads in the world, the Hai Van Pass (the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Viet Nam). You will have a 30 minutes stop at the peak and 5 minutes to take photo at Lang Co Beach.
– 11:00 am: Visit the Khai Dinh Tomb, a stunning blend of Western and Eastern architecture constructed between 1920-1931 for the 12th emperor of Nguyen Dynasty.
– 12:30 pm: Enjoy a delicious lunch at a Local Restaurant serving best Hue dishes.
– 13:30 pm: Continue to Hue’s main attraction, the Imperial Citadel. This was once home to the Nguyen Emperors, also containing Forbidden Purple City. ( Please wear clothes that cover your knees when visiting this place)
– 15:00 pm: Explore Thien Mu Pagoda, the largest pagoda in Hue City. Built in 1601, it’s the subject to many local folk rhymes and is considered the unofficial symbol of Hue.
– 16:00 pm: Cruise along the Perfume River by dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center. ( This boat trip takes about 30 mins)
– 16:30 pm: Return to Da Nang/Hoi An
– Finish your Hue Imperial Tour. Arrive in Da Nang approximately 6:30pm/ Hoi An 7:15pm
– < 5yrs: free of charge
– 5yrs – < 10yrs : pay 75%
– >=10 yrs : as adults.