Hue city is famous with the romance Perfume river, the Citadel and royal tombs. To help the travelers in Hoi an and Da nang have a chance to visit this beautiful Hue city, we operate this Hue city small group tour departing and finishing at Hoi An and Da nang. With this tour, you have a chance to not only discover the history, architecture and the culture of Hue ancient city but also explore the daily life of local people and enjoy special Hue’s food. Join in our Hue city tour from Da nang or Hoi an, we make sure that you will have unforgettable memories.
|Privates Car||Picture of Private Car||Types of Private Cars|
– < 5yrs: free of charge
– 5yrs – < 10yrs : pay 75%
– >=10 yrs : as adults.
– If you are staying Hue after your journey, please let our staff know in advance.
– Any special requirements, do not hesitate to let us know!
– On your Hue city tour, you will be provided with an umbrella or hat and rain jacket as weather protection. The weather can be unpredictable in Central Viet Nam
If you want a private tour, please see details here: Da nang- Hue – Da nang private tour
In the morning
– 07:00 – 07:30 a.m: Our guide and van will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An. If you are in Da nang, we will pick guests up between 8.00 am and 8.30 am
– Begin the journey to Hue by crossing one of the best coastal roads in the world, the Hai Van Pass (the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Viet Nam). You will have a 30 minutes stop at the peak and 5 minutes to take photo at Lang Co Beach.
– 11:00 am: Visit the Khai Dinh Tomb, a stunning blend of Western and Eastern architecture constructed between 1920-1931 for the 12th emperor of Nguyen Dynasty.
In the afternoon
– 12:30 pm: Enjoy a delicious lunch at a Local Restaurant serving best Hue dishes.
– 13:30 pm: Continue to Hue’s main attraction, the Imperial Citadel. This was once home to the Nguyen Emperors, also containing Forbidden Purple City. ( Please wear clothes that cover your knees when visiting this place)
– 15:00 pm: Explore Thien Mu Pagoda, the largest pagoda in Hue City. Built in 1601, it’s the subject to many local folk rhymes and is considered the unofficial symbol of Hue.
– 16:00 pm: Cruise along the Perfume River by dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center. ( This boat trip takes about 30 mins)
– 16:30 pm: Return to Da Nang/Hoi An
– Finish your Hue Imperial Tour. Arrive in Da Nang approximately 6:30pm/ Hoi An 7:15pm
– High-quality transport