In the morning:
- – 07:30 – 08:00 a.m: Our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An / Da Nang.
- – 9:30 am We start the journey with the most beautiful pass road in Vietnam – Hai Van pass, an amazing place that you shouldn’t miss. You will have few minutes to take photos at the top of Hai Van Quan – the highest point and place where you can see the different atmosphere and weather between Da Nang and Hue city. The full view of Lang Co bay – one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
- – 11:30 am Arrive at Hue city and first stop would be – King Khai Dinh ‘s tomb.
- – 12:30 am: Take a relax and have Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon:
- – 13:30 pm: Continue the trip to Royal Citadel- the last royal city of Vietnam with three ramparts and ancient constructions.
- – 15:30 pm: Driving along the poetic Perfume River to go for sightseeing at Thien Mu pagoda, one of the most significant sites of Buddhist worship in Hue. Enjoy a peaceful ancient capital in the afternoon before getting back to the car that will bring you to your hotel.
- – 18:30 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Da Nang city.
- – 19:00 – 19:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An. Finish the tour.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An
- High-quality vehicle
- English- speaking tour guide during the trip
- Lunch at local restaurant (Hue traditional food)
- Water and Tissue
- Drop off at your hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An
- All Entrance fees
- < 5 years old: free
- 5 < years old < 12: 75% as the adult
- > 12 years old: like the adult.
Tags: Hue tour, tour Hue, Hue city tour,