May Be you should interesting:
Hue Sightseeing Group Tour
For helping you through a lot of famous sightseeing such as royal tombs, pagodas, romantic Perfume River, the busiest markets and bridges. We operating Hue city group tour. You are not only discover the history, architecture and the culture of Hue ancient city but also explore the daily life of local people. Enjoy Hue city tour with us, we make sure that you will have unforgettable memories.
Small group (maximum is 12 passengers, excluding guide). We make sure that if the group is more than 12 passengers, we will refund 100%.
PRICE FOR THIS TRIP IS 17$/PER
PRICE WITH ENTRANCE FEES IS 32$/PER
In the morning:
- 07:30 – 08:00 a.m: our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
- 08:30 am: Thanh Toan Bridge (Tiled roof bridge)- an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam
- 9:30 am: Minh Mang Tomb – considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- 10:30 am: Khai Dinh Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
- 11:30 am: Nam Giao Esplanade – the place where Nguyen Emperors came to preside over sacrificial offering ceremonies to God.
- 12:00 am: Lunch at Local Restaurant
In the afternoon:
- 01:15 pm: Citadel – Imperial city is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- 03: 00 pm: An Hien Garden House – is the most typical house that remains its original and standards of a Garden House in Hue.
- 03: 30 pm: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
- 04: 00 pm: Get Dragon boat cruise to see the sunset and come back to the city.
- 04:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city center. Finish the tour.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in the center of Hue
- High-quality vehicle
- English- speaking tour guide during the trip
- Lunch at local restaurant (Hue traditional food)
- Water and Tissue
- Drop off at your hotel/stay in the city center
- Entrance fees
- Tips, personal fees
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
- Group ticket (Ciatdel, Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb): 280.000 VND/per (~ 13$)
- Thanh Toan bridge: 20.000 VND/per (~ 1$)
- Garden house: 15.000 VND/per (~ 1$)
- < 5 years old: free
- 5 < years old < 12: 75%
- > 12 years old: like adult.
Tags: Hue tour, tour Hue, Hue city tour,