Da Nang to Hue
The most prominent travel on roads in Central, from Da Nang to Hue as a picture rustic, simple and poetic. The distance from Da Nang to Hue estimated at around 100 kilometers of road. Just a short distance like that, but it’s enough for you to save pictures with relatives and your friends in the wonderful scenery here.
– Hai Van Pass: also known as Mây Pass – is considered one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world. Hai Van Pass is the border between northern climates and south of Vietnam, between the sea on one side and pristine vegetation freshness with winding roads, a bit of fog make scenery looks amazing.
Come to the Hai Van Pass, tourists not only visit the historical buildings, but also views of the beautiful entire city of Danang with cool air at a height of 500m above sea level.
Hai Van pass – sightseeing from Danang to Hue
– Lang Co Bay: Danang way than 25km to the north, is the first stop in Hue, Lang Co Bay as a gracious salutation of Hue city.
Lang Co Bay is one of the clear blue bay, the world’s most clean and beautiful in Vietnam. After the stretch of road Hai Van Pass winding from Da Nang to Hue, Lang Co opens in your eye color blue sea, golden sand and gentle surf on the cliffs. At Lang Co Bay, you will also see the mountain landscape stretching out to sea, interwoven with fine white sand and the image of the boat fisherman really pristine and pure.
Lang Co – sightseeing from Danang to Hue
– To create the beauty of Lang Co Bay, one place we would like to mention again that’s the Lap An lagoon. A brackish water lagoon with over 100 large and small streams from the majestic Truong Son mountain range created poured out vast forest landscape with 80 hectares of water surface area, so here enabling people to meet pearl feeding their economic needs
Elephant spring for relax – sightseeing from Danang to Hue
– Also on the same street from Da Nang to Hue, you should not ignore the clear spring water flows and cool, which is Elephant springs. Elephant springs have an identical stone elephant next to the lake and called Dam Voi. Year-round, This stream is cool, some clear sky days could see to the bottom, around are four surface scenery spectacular mountains.
– Arrive in Hue, you will have great moments to learn and explore the history of the palaces and Royal tombs, the ancient temple or the Garden Houses. You will have interesting experiences at this place!
If you want to book Danang to Hue: click here
Tags: Da Nang to Hue, Danang to Hue, Hoi An to Hue, Hue to Hoian, Hoian to Hue