Da Nang City and Hoi An Ancient Town are two famous tourist destinations located in the central of Vietnam. Da Nang coastal city known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port. Hoi An small town known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. Each year, these cities attract a lot of tourists, for whom transferring between these cities seems to be very necessary. If you want to go to Hoi An from Da nang through the fastest and safest way, do not hesitate to choose ourDa nang to Hoi An Private Car Service. We guarantee to bring you the most quality means of transport with the most suitable price.
|Direct Transfer – 1 way|
|Direct Transfer – 2 ways|
|Transfer with Sightseeing – 1 way|
*Included:Private car, Basic English speaking driver, Petrol, Road Tolls, Parking Fees and Airport Fees
*Excluded: Meals, Entrance fees (Marble Mountain 40.000 vnd/pax)
|Kind of Car||Pictures||Types of Cars|
(Max 3 pax)
(Max 5 pax)
(Max 12 pax)
Transport from Da Nang to Hoi An by Private car is an EASY, FAST and CONVENIENT way, as well as from Hoi An to Da Nang. Let Hue Private Cars be your companion on the road to Hoi An from Danang to have a nice trip and wonderful memories.
Distance: 35 km, Time: 40 mins
– We will pick you up at Da Nang airport or your hotel in Danang and transfer towards Hoi An.
– Drop you off at any your accommodation in Hoi An
Distance: 45 km, Time: 3-5 hrs
Since you are already on a private car and on your way to the beautiful town of Hoi An, why not make the most out of it and have a little sightseeing? You can choose to go to places like Son Tra peninsula where you’ll see the Ling Ung Pagoda and the 72-meter marble statue of Lady Buddha. You can also go to the famous Marble Mountain and My Khe Beach.
– Pick up: Hotel/Homestay/Airport/train station in Da Nang
– Departure time: Depends on you (We recommend you to start early so you can visit all the places without rushing)
– Drop off: Hotel/Hostel in Hoi An
– Estimate time: Depends on you but with all the destinations it could take around 3-4 hours