– Travel comfortably from Hoi An to Hue by car with this chauffeur-driven charter
– Sit back and relax inside a modern air-conditioned vehicle on the MOST beautiful road in Vietnam
– On the road, you will have a chance to visit Vietnam’s famous spots: Marble Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Lap An Lagoon.
– Easy access to surrounding areas like My Son Sanctuary, Golden Bridge on Ba Na Hills, Cham Museum, Highest Statue Lady Buddha, Elephant Springs, Bach Ma National Park, An Bang cemetery…
– Choose between vehicles good for groups of 3—a great choice for smaller parties or vehicles good for groups of 5, convenient for larger groups of 12.
Please see the Map Hoi An to Hue here
For transfer from Hue to Hoi An, please see here Hue to Hoi An 1 day by Private Car
– 4-seater vehicle with a maximum of 3 people and luggage
– 7-seater vehicle with a maximum of 4 people and luggage
– 16-seater vehicle with a maximum of 12 people and luggage
|Kind of Car||Picture of Private Car||Types of Private Cars|
(max 3 pax)
(max 5 pax)
(max 12 pax)
Marble Mountain– a popular destination for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage. Marble Mountain is filled with Buddhist pagodas, remnants of the Champa civilization and caves. The summit rewards you with a great panoramic view of the famous coastal city of Danang.
Hai Van Pass – the highest and the most beautiful pass in Vietnam (about 500 meters above sea level) with a picture-perfect panoramic view of Hue and Danang City. Hai Van Pass was recently featured on Top Gear and praised for its exciting zigzag road and breathtaking view.
Lang Co beach – a white sand beach perfectly situated inside the zone of three world heritage conservation centers, Hue Ancient Citadel, Hoi An old town, and My Son Sanctuary. Lang Co is perfect stop for quick swim, refreshment and/or seafood feast.
Book a combo will save your money. From Hoi An to Hue by Private Car, and on the next day, our driver and car will pick you up again to sightseeing Hue City by private car. Our combo included Services:
Sound interesting ?