| Kind of Car
|| Picture of Private Car
|| Types of Private Cars
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Toyota Vios
- Hyundai Accent
- Toyota Innova
- Toyota Fortuner
- Ford transit
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter
What customers said about us
Extra charges for Other Places
The real beauty of Central Vietnam is seen in areas far from the cities and main roads. Thus, we offer service to let you explore and go off the beaten track to immerse yourself to the wonders of Hue to Hoi An for small extra price.
You can see The Map between Hue and Hoi An here
- An Bang Cemetery – 20$ – dubbed as the City of Dead. The cemetery is famous its luxurious and beautifully designed tombs.
- Elephant springs – 10$ – a peaceful and beautiful place for a swim. Elephant Spring has a series of small waterfalls and ponds in the middle of the mountain.
- Bach Ma National Park – 30$ – a bio-reserved filled with wide-variety of unique flora and fauna, natural pools and wonderful panoramic view of Hue province.
- Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills – 30$ – newest addition to the long list of famous attractions in SunWorld Ba Na Hills. Golden Bridge went viral for its unusual architectural design, two giant hands holding a golden footbridge.
- My Son Sanctuary – 26$, 31$, 41$ – the ruins of Champa Kingdom’s Holy land. My Son Sanctuary is also a certified UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula – 12$ – The Highest Statue Lady Buddha, with an amazing overview to Da Nang City
What is itinerary from Hue to Hoi An by Private Car?
Our English speaking driver with his private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hue and depart to Hoi An, door to door service. On the way, you will have a chance to visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – beautiful and serene place at the foot of the mountain. Lap An Lagoon is famous for its mouthwatering fresh oyster.
- Lang Co beach – a famous beach of Thua Thien-Hue Province. Lang Co is a popular stop for tourists on the Hue to Danang route. Perfectly situated inside the zone of 3 world heritage conservation centers of Hue ancient citadel, Hoi An town and My Son Sanctuary.
- Hai Van Pass – the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam. Hai Van Pass is located along the Hai Van mountainside between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang city.
- My Khe beach – featured on Forbes magazine as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. My Khe Beach is Danang is perfect for retreat and/or water adventures.
- Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village – located at the foot of Marble Mountain. The products of village help beautify the Marble Mountains landscape.
- Marble Mountain (Non Nuoc Ngu Hanh Son) – a fairyland with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes in Da Nang and close to Hoi An. The five mountains are named after the five elements and all of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels.
The Price for Car Service
These prices are per vehicle, not per person. The price is fully inclusive, includes all taxes, tolls, fees, no hidden cost.
Included: New and clean Private car, English speaking driver, Free Wifi, petrol, road tolls, parking fees and baby seat (contact us to make sure its availability).
Excluded: Tips, Meals, Guide and Entrance fees
What’s Deluxe Service from Hue to Hoi An ?
- The Standard Service and Deluxe Service have the same itineraries.
- Just one difference, with Deluxe service, if you are not satisfied with your trip, we will REFUND 100% your money. With Deluxe service, the driver will arrange some cold beer, snack, coca, wet tissue, and takes care of you as good as he can.
- We only have a maximum of 2 deluxe services per day. You will be arranged for the best driver and the best car we have.
Sound interesting ?